This tribute is in memory of “Mama” who was a community cat here in Orange County. For those of you who do not know what a community cat is (also referred to as a feral cat), they are unowned cats that live in our communities that are the offspring of former tame/owned cats that… Read More »
A Personalized Way To Help the OCSPCA
Pay tribute or celebrate important pets, people and events by creating your own personalized, online tribute or celebration page.
You can share your page with family and friends and raise money for the Orange County SPCA at the same time.
- Pay tribute to a loved one or a cherished pet
- Celebrate a birthday, wedding, anniversary or special holiday
- Host a fundraising event to benefit the Orange County SPCA
- In lieu of gifts for a holiday or birthday, create a page so people can donate to the Orange County SPCA in your honor
- Create a team page for your company, sport team, community group or church group and challenge other people to form teams and compete to see who can raise the most money for the Orange County SPCA
- Host a company page and ask your coworkers to donate to help animals in Orange County
Dorothy was an animal lover and her dogs were part of the family and always treated with respect and kindness. She rescued “Chet Atkins”, a beagle/basset hound mix, who became a member of the family. Next was Charlie, another beagle/hound mix, who was at her side for many years. Dorothy and Charlie spent many… Read More »
Lisa had an incredible heart for animals. Her best friend and companion was her dog, Elvis. The toughest decision Lisa had to make was the decision to give Elvis up (to a loving home) in order to focus on her declining health. Helping animals in need was near and dear to her heart. Please… Read More »
As a young boy growing up in Irvine, CA, Jeff always had a smile and animal nearby. He loved all creatures, lizards, frogs, snakes, lady bugs, but his biggest love was for dogs. Jeff made friends wherever he went and would always stop to help a stray animal.Unfortunately, Jeff was called to round up… Read More »
Canary was a fabulous kitty and a wonderful companion for my mother. She was named Canary when a landlord said the only type of pet allowed would be a Canary so her name was quickly determined at that time and the landlord let it slide. My mom had adopted Canary from the OCSPCA after… Read More »
The Girl that Started it All It was a Saturday afternoon and I was driving down a busy street in Huntington Beach when out of the corner of my eye I saw a small straggly looking black and white dog walking down the street. I had my husband in the car with me and… Read More »